NASA Astrobee is a free-flying robotic system that assists astronauts with tasks aboard the International Space Station (ISS). Astrobee consists of three cube-shaped robots (Honey, Bumble, and Queen), each equipped with a variety of sensors and actuators. The robots can autonomously navigate the ISS, avoiding obstacles and docking with charging stations. They can also communicate with each other and with ground control via a wireless network.
ASTROBEE LAB DESCRIPTION
In this lab, you will learn how to program Astrobee robot, simulate, watch visualization, and get score.
After completing the course students will receive a certificate of Astrobee robot programming expert.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Learn Astrobee hardware
- Learn Astrobee software
- Learn Astrobee programming
- Learn Java
- Learn QR and AR code processing
- Play with different space problems
- Learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Physics
COURSE REQUIREMENTS/ PREREQUISITES:
- Basic programming knowledge
- Basic knowledge of PCs, MS Windows,
- Hi speed internet connection
- Familiarity with coding